Agency User Records

About Agency Cards

EAC recommends agency cards be given to certain agencies following standard procedures for issuing and registering these Agency cards.

Acceptable organizations

The following types of agencies may apply for an agency card
  • Nursing Homes
  • Day Care Facilities
  • Museums
  • Historical Society
  • Boys & Girls Club
  • Churches

Standard cover letter and user agreement

The following documents are to be used when registering an agency card (last updated: June 2023):

Procedures for use of agency cards

EAC recommends that the Agency library card be required in order for materials to be borrowed. The agency will have signed an agreement form, outlining the agency's responsibility for materials and fines.

As per the agreement, the agency will complete the agreement form and return it to a library. The library will create a user account in Evergreen, and issue a library card. The card can then be used as any other card.

Agency records should be assigned the patron profile "Patron" or "Extended Loan Patron" according to local library policy, and Patron Type (Statistical Categories) recorded as "Agency".
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding OWWL Docs? Send feedback

This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine